Good morning! Welcome to "Morning Musings".

Musings: to meditate, think, contemplate, deliberate, ponder, reflect, ruminate, reverie, daydream, introspection, dream, preoccupation, brood, cogitate.

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Shepherdstown Back Alley Garden Tour

Last month Ken and I went on the Back Alley Garden Tour in Shepherdstown, WV. . . 


It was a beautiful day to be wandering through other people's gardens.  We parked the car and walked to all 22 gardens in a few hours, stopping to eat our picnic lunch on a bench mid-way.  

 I've only selected a few of the photos I took that day because the others did not do the gardens justice.  Experiencing a garden to its fullest one must Be There!  The song is "Spring" by Brave Girls Club, a good reminder that we'll get through this period in our upended lives. 

After you click on the arrow you can make the video full screen by clicking on the "box" in the lower right-hand corner. . . .

          


The video in the slideshow would not play for its entirety so I've included it here. . . .

                               

I hope you have garden tours in your area that you can visit!


4 comments:

  1. /wow ! 22 gardens is alot of walking. I dont think I could that, not with my problems with my feet. Thanks for texting me so I could know you went there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been years since we drove to Shepherdstown. This would have been so interesting.
    I remember our visits to the Bavarian Inn in Autumn and at Christmas time. Thanks for sharing springtime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went to the Bavarian Inn on Christmas Day for several years before the grandchildren came along! I wonder if we were there at the same time!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! Please note: To prevent spam comments are published after moderation.