Good morning! Welcome to "Morning Musings".

Musings: to meditate, think, contemplate, deliberate, ponder, reflect, ruminate, reverie, daydream, introspection, dream, preoccupation, brood, cogitate.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Lesson of the Bee and the Flower


The flower doesn't dream of the bee.  It blossoms and the bee comes."  --Mark Nepo, "The Book of Awakening"

Mark Nepo goes on to say, "At times in my life, I have wanted love so badly that I have reimagined myself, reinvented who I am, in an attempt to be more desirable or more deserving, only to discover, again and again, that it is the tending of my own soul that invites the natural process of love to begin.....By attending our own inner growth, we uncannily become exactly who we are..." and we attract "a host of loving others more real than all our fantasies."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please note: To prevent spam comments are published after moderation.