Good morning! Welcome to "Morning Musings".

Musings: to meditate, think, contemplate, deliberate, ponder, reflect, ruminate, reverie, daydream, introspection, dream, preoccupation, brood, cogitate.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Inspirational Music Video

I've not had much to say because I've been immersing myself in all things Tasha Tudor this month in preparation for starting the Maryland Chapter of the Tasha Tudor Museum Society.  I came across this video on YouTube by Wayne Wallace set to David Neuvue's "Be Still My Soul".  The video reminded me of a Monet painting and coupled with the music you can become quite lost in the wonderfulness of God's beautiful creation.  If you click on the lower right-hand corner you can make the video full screen.


                 

11 comments:

  1. ...well that was beautiful! Visually and the music--thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going through "a bit of a patch" right at the moment. Nothing terrible but still something that knocked me for a loop. So your post today was unbelievably helpful and comforting, Cath. God bless you for sending it, today of all days. Take care and talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janet, I didn't know why I posted that video, but just felt I needed to communicate with my on-line friends right now.....and in fact, I was thinking about you today. I'm sure God meant that video for you to let you know He's right there in whatever challenge you are facing right now. Love and peace to you.

      Delete
    2. Thanks again, Cathy. You'll never know how much that means to me right now. xo

      Delete
  3. How incredibly beautiful--both visually and audibly! I loved listening to it with rain falling softly outside. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are getting some of that rain now, too.

      Delete
    2. I've always loved that song, so peaceful, so touching.

      Delete
    3. Yes, Jeri, one can get lost (in a good way) in it.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! Please note: To prevent spam comments are published after moderation.